服务员英语

先生/小姐,请问有预定吗?
Have you made a reservation, sir/madam?
Do you have reservations?
请坐!
Please take your seats.
请您稍候,我马上为您安排。
Please wait for a moment. I’ll arrange for you at once.
请先看一下菜单。
Here is the menu.
请一直往前走。
Please walk along this road.
请向左/右边转,您会看到***
Please turn left/right and you will see ***
我带您过去,请跟我来。
I’ll lead you there. Step this way, please.
谢谢光临!欢迎您再次光临!再见!明天见!
Thank you for coming. Welcome come again. See you./Goodbye. See you tomorrow.

1. 先生/女士/小姐,早上/中午/下午好。
Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam.
请问您喜欢喝哪种茶,我们备有红茶,绿茶,普洱,菊花茶。
What kind of teas would you like? We have brown tea, green tea, puer tea, jasmine tea
先生/小姐,请用茶。
Here is your tea, sir/madam.
我能为您点菜吗?
May I take your order now?
请问还需要些什么?
What else would you like? / Is there anything else you need?
您的菜上齐了,请慢用!
Enjoy your dinner.
先生/女士,这是您点的酒,请问是现在开吗?
Here is your drink/wine/beer, sir/madam. May I open it for you now?

对不起,打扰了,请原谅!
Excuse me!
我可以撤掉这个盘子吗?
Can I take this dish/plate away?
对不起,请再说一遍。
I’m sorry, could you say it again? / Pardon?
对不起,我没听清,请再重复一遍可以吗?
Sorry, I haven’t got it. Could you say it again?
对不起,让您久等了。
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

先生,这是您的账单。
Here is your bill, sir.
谢谢!希望您吃得满意。
Thank you. I hope you enjoy your dinner.
感谢您的光临,欢迎您下次再来。
Thank you for your coming. Welcome come again.
谢谢,请慢走。欢迎您再次光临!
Thank you. Welcome come again.

这是我应该做的。
It’s my pleasure!
为您服务我很荣幸!
It’s my honor to serve you.
(总之,在处理问题时,语气要婉转,亲切。)

您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?
How would you like the eggs done?
先生/女士,您需要盐还是胡椒(糖)?
What would you like, salt, pepper or sugar, sir/Madam?
先生/女士,您需要奶油还是番茄酱?
What would you like, cream or ketchup sir/Madam?
请问先生,我可以清理桌子吗?
Can I clean the table, sir?
点餐:
餐前您需要一些开胃酒吗?/开胃小吃吗?
Would you like appetizers before dinner?
餐厅会话(三)
Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?
晚上好。你们有几位?
餐厅会话(七)
What would you recommend?
你能推荐什么菜吗?
What's today's special?
今天的特餐是什么?
I'll have what you suggest.
我要点你所推荐的菜。
餐厅会话(九)
What is the fastest meal?
快餐是什么?
What can you serve quickly?
什么菜很快就能上的?
餐厅会话(十)
May I change my order?
我能变更我所点的菜吗?
May I have tea instead of coffee?
我可以改要茶不要咖啡吗?
餐厅会话(十二)
A:Steak, please.
牛排。
B:How would you like it?
要几分熟?
A:Well-done, please.
全熟。
B:How do you want your steak?
你牛排要几分熟?
A:Medium, please.
5分熟。
餐厅会话(十三)
B:How would you like your eggs?
你的蛋要怎么做?
A:I want to have them sunnyside up.
我要蛋黄在上面的煎蛋。
B:How do you want your eggs?
你的蛋要怎么做?
A:Scrambled, please.
炒蛋。
B:How do you like your whisky?
你的威士忌要怎么喝?
A:With water and ice.
加水和冰块。
餐厅会话(十四)
A:This is not what I asked for.
这不是我所点的。
B:I'm sorry. What did you want to have?
抱歉,你点什么?
I don't think this is what I ordered.
我不认为这是我所点的。
I'm afraid you came to the wrong table.
恐怕你送错桌了。
Isn't this somebody else's order?
这不是别人点的吗?
餐厅会话(十六)
I dropped my spoon.
我汤匙掉了。
Would you bring me another fork, please?
请再给我一支叉子好吗?
May I have some water, please?
请给我加点儿水好吗?
Would you empty the ashtray, please?
请你倒一下烟灰缸好吗?
餐厅会话(十七)
A:Waiter,would you bring the check, please?
服务员,请拿账单来好吗?
B:Thank you very much. Here you are, sir.
非常感谢你,账单在这里,先生。
May we have our check, please?
谢谢,那是很好的晚餐,请给我们账单好吗?
May I have my bill, please?
请给我账单好吗?
Do we pay you or the cashier?
我们付给你还是去柜台?
餐厅会话(十八)
I think this is an added up wrong.
我想这是加错了。
Do you accept this credit card?
你们收信用卡吗?
餐厅会话(二十)
B:Would you like anything on it?
要加什么佐料吗?
A:No, thank you.
不,谢谢。
Will you make it for takeout?
你们做成外卖的好吗?
I'll take them out.
我要带走。

本文部分内容来源于网络,仅供参考,具体以相关单位、公司、部门发布的最新信息为准!

相关文章

酒店员工手册

星级酒店员工手册客人是酒店餐厅、直接和间接交往中至关重要的人。客人不依靠我们,但我们要依靠他。不要把客人误认为工作中的累赘,他们要酒店工作的目的所在。我们为客人服务不是施舍恩惠,客人乐意接受服务是我们...

酒店保密制度

酒店保密制度 凡涉及国家党政机关的政治,经济未公开的科技,以及国防、军事情报等均属国家保密之列。 凡涉及本酒店的经营策略、管理方针、财务资料、经营信息、业务报表及人事档案等一切与酒店相关的资料(包括)...

交际、接待制度

交际、接待制度 因公需要接待客户用餐,住房及其他项目时填写“宴请审批表”(ENT单),经总经理审批后,按批准的项目执行。 ENT审批根据总公司下发的,新吉假日大酒店折扣及宴请政策(试行)。 接待、宴请...

培训游戏:撕 纸

形式:20人左右最为合适 时间:15分钟 材料:准备总人数两倍的A4纸(废纸亦可) 适用对象:所有学员 活动目的 为了说明我们平时的沟通过程中,经常使用单向的沟通方式,结果听者总是见仁见智,个人按照自...

厨师长每日工作内容

一个厨房要管好比较简单!具体怎么做?我认为:作为一厨师长,首先应该管好自己!把自己管好了,就做好了一半。然后应该有健全和规范的制度来约束大家。做到制度面前人人平等。把有形的制度变成无形的约束。这样,就...

蒸制(上什)操作规范

1、工作程序: 1.1 上班后做好区域卫生清理工作。 1.2 检查炉具是否正常,检查阀门,换掉蒸车积水,清理污物,检查蒸车拉门、拉手是否正常,以及清洁保养。 1.3 备好餐具、盘饰点缀...