酒店服务日常英语

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

本文部分内容来源于网络,仅供参考,具体以相关单位、公司、部门发布的最新信息为准!

相关文章

餐饮场所责任险开卖

尽管离春节还有一个多月,但各餐饮商家的"年夜饭"预定早已进行的热火朝天。然而,随着"多宝鱼、福寿螺、红心鸭蛋"在刚公布的"2006年中国主流媒体十大流行语"中榜上有名,一场有关"餐饮安全"的讨论正在京...

餐饮开店计划书

《禾口一粥》食府策划书 一. 前言 民以食为天。足见食之重要。人们的饮食地点不外乎家庭和餐馆。后一类细分如下: 西餐:1,高档餐厅:讲究品位和档次。价格高。适合高收入人士。 2,快餐店,如麦当劳,肯得...

人力资源部培训制度(1)

01 培训制度:1. 根据饭店经营目标和管理、服务中存在的问题,分析培训需求,确立培训目标,制定年度培训计划。2. 不断完善饭店、业务部门、分部门三级培训体系,使之有效运转。3...

酒吧服务员基本培训

1、须知本酒吧娱乐性质2、是否能接受了解和喜欢酒吧工作,3、熟悉本酒吧主题4、熟悉酒吧工作及自己的工作内容 ( 1打扫卫生: 光洁、无尘土、无水迹、无杂污.2很好的为客人服务.3其他)5、在不危害公司...

中国的餐饮连锁业发展

在中国,餐饮业年消费总额高达6000 多亿元,并且还将持续以每年20% 的幅度增长。   中国国家统计局和中国饭店协会公布的中国餐饮“百强”企业中,实行连锁经营的企业有79家,营业额占百强...

餐饮业卫生管理制度

餐饮业卫生管理制度一、 餐厅卫生制度① 餐桌椅整洁,地面清洁,玻璃光亮,有公共痰盂和洗手设施。② 要每天清扫两次,每周大扫除一次,达到无蝇、无蜘蛛。③ 不销售变质、生虫食品。④ 小餐具用后洗净、消毒、...