餐厅服务员日常用语英语

1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、对不起,现在已经客满了。
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

本文部分内容来源于网络,仅供参考,具体以相关单位、公司、部门发布的最新信息为准!

相关文章

早点铺不达C级标准将取缔

信报讯(记者方芳)从今天起,北京市现有的7445家小餐铺,将开始整改升级,如整改仍达不到C级标准,将被吊销卫生许可证并关闭。  昨天,北京市卫生局召开《加强首都餐饮业食品卫生监管》会议,宣布从今天起,...

绩效管理培训(1)

绩效管理关键在计划 在绩效管理的实施上,许多企业的准备工作是不充分的,甚至有些杂乱无章。在这些企业,绩效管理只有被用到的时候才被提及。每到年底的关键时刻,许多企业的HR部门都处在忙碌之中,忙着做表格,...

KTV服务人员职业道德与态度

一、职业道德的论述(1)职业道德的概念职业道德就是具有自身职业特征的道德准则和规范,它也就是从道义上要求人们以一定的思想、态度、作风和行为去待人、接物、处事、完成本职工作。职业道德是员工基本素质的重要...

餐饮促销活动

一、何谓促销活动 促销活动是对消费者提供短程激励的一种活动, 以诱使他购买某一特定产品。 二、广告与促销活动之不同 1.广告: 提供消费者一个产品, 并附带购买之理由。 2.S.P.: 提供消费者一个...

餐饮培训手册

关于服务总则 一、快餐业的公用手则:品质+服务+清洁(卫生)+价值 1、严格规范,统一产品。 2、统一服务的常用言语,达到规范的标准。 3、追踪日清、周清的清洁度,做到清洁一体化。 4、通过前三者建立...

15餐饮巨头欲到香港开餐馆卖火锅

  严琦(右二)向香港餐饮联业协会会长黄家和(左二)介绍重庆本地餐饮企业家 香港特别行政区政府投资推广署署长卢维思先生介绍香港投资环境  本组图片均由本报记者 毛仁东 摄  本报讯(记者 唐凯 郑亮)...