酒店预定部日常用语

 1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?
  请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
  2.What kind of room do you have?
  请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
  3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
  我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
  4.How about your hotel’s location?
  请问贵酒店位于哪里?
  5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.
  我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。
  6.What’s the level of your hotel?
  请问贵酒店是几星级的?
  7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
  本酒店是五星级的酒店。
  8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
  请问贵酒店有什么设施?
  9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and ktv equipment。.
  本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
  10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
  请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
  11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
  请问您打算逗留多长时间?
  12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?
  请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
  13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .
  有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。
  14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?
  我可以看到海景吗?
  15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
  很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
  16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
  请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
  17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
  18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.
  您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
  19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.
  很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
  20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
  请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
  21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
  我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
  22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
  史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
  23.May I have your name, please?
  请问您贵姓?
  24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
  不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
  25.Would you please speak more slowly?
  不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
 26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.
  不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。
  27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.
  我想找您们的负责人。
  28.He has not come back yet.
  他还没回来。
  29.She is in a conference now.
  她正在开会。
  30.Would you like to call back later?
  麻烦请您稍后再拨。
  31.Thank you for waiting.
  让您久等了。
  32.I’m not sure, sorry.
  不好意思,我不能确定。
  33.Are you following me, Sir?
  请问听懂我说吗,先生?
  34.Could you explain that a bit more?
  请您解释多一点好吗
  35.Could you put that more simply?
  请您具体一点好吗?
  36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.
  麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。
  37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?
  请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?
  38.May I request a late check in?
  我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗?
  39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.
  当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。
  40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.
  我想确认您的预订。
 

本文部分内容来源于网络,仅供参考,具体以相关单位、公司、部门发布的最新信息为准!

相关文章

吧台营业前的工作程序

营业前工作准备俗称为“开吧”。主要有,吧内清洁工作、领货、酒水补充、摆设和调酒准备工作等。 一、吧内清洁工作。 1、吧台与工作台的清洁。吧台通常是大理石及硬木制成。表面光滑。由于每天客人喝酒水...

节日餐饮营销策略

中国饭店协会对北京等1 3个城市假日餐饮市场的调查表明.2004年“十一”黄金周期间,一些大中城市餐饮业销售额都比去年同期增长了近30%.生意一片红火。现在,双休日、节假日,旅游餐饮当之无...

餐厅案例分析

(以一个快餐行业餐厅经理的角度)    案例一:你的餐厅营运中有个乞丐在餐厅门口乞讨,后来走进餐厅打扰顾客,你如何处理?!    接着,如果你把他请出了餐厅,但是他还在餐厅外对餐厅门口的行人进行乞讨,...

厨部技术主管岗位责任制

一、负责整个厨房的日常工作管理和全面的技术管理,抓好属下的思想工作。 二、做好中厨房各岗位人员的调配,安排好工作,并经常性检查,保证中厨运作的正常。 三、经常与餐厅方面以及公关...

厨房管理

  当今的餐饮市场,竟争异常激烈,一个餐饮企业能否在竞争中站稳脚跟、扩大经营、形风格,厨房的管理者--厨师长(或行政总厨)肩负重任,责无旁贷。  关于厨房管理,本人有些许经验,是多年厨房管理生涯的结晶...

婚礼宴席菜单

主食:什锦龙凤羹(贝壳肉粥)热菜:四喜丸子飞燕全鱼湘姬媚(竹笋为主)贵妃醉酒(鸡肉,荔枝为主)盘龙宴(带鱼为主)凤舞九天(鱼翅为主)“福”乳香肉(豆腐,精牛肉为主)国色天香(豆腐为主)单凤朝阳(鸡蛋为...