用餐结账餐饮英语
Waiter: Are you through with your meal?侍者:你们吃完了吗?
Tom: Yes, we are. Could we have the check, please?汤姆:吃完了。请拿帐单来。
Waiter: Here is your check, 86 dollars in all. I can take care of it here when you're ready.侍者:给您,一共86元。如果你们要付帐,我可以帮你们拿去结帐。
Tom: Do you accept cheque?汤姆:你们收支票吗?
Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.侍者:对不起,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。
Tom: Well, I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to put in on credit. Here's 90 dollars. Please keep the change.汤姆:我没带现金。我必须用信用卡结帐了。这是90元,剩下的做小费。
Waiter: Thank you, I will be right back.侍者:谢谢你,我马上就回来。
Tom: Oh, please wait for a minute. I want to go with the food left.汤姆:请稍等一会。我想把剩下的食物带走。
Waiter: I see. I will bring some to-go boxes for you.侍者:我明白。我会为您拿一个打包盒。
Tom: Thank you.汤姆:谢谢。
本文部分内容来源于网络,仅供参考,具体以相关单位、公司、部门发布的最新信息为准!