常用酒店前台接待英语

1.Id like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间

2.Whats the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元


4.I think Ill take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.Well be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您

8.Id like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4曰下午到10月10曰上午用

9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用

10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. Ill take it.听起来还不错这个房间我要了

14. By the way, Id like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面

19.After you, please.你先请

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?


24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.Id like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜

许多规模比较大的公司都有一个接待员,我们通常叫前台接待。

The work of a receptionist is interesting and varied.

前台接待的活可是不少。
The work is also important because the receptionist is the first person visitors see when they come to a firm. So the receptionist gives them the first idea of the firm.

我们来看看Rose 这位前台接待、是怎样接待来访客人的吧。

Rose is a receptionist at Modern Office limited. In this part Rose will speak to Mr. Hussein, who has an appointment with the Sales Manager Mr. Shelli at 11:30.
ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?
MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.?
ROSE: Yes it is.
MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30.
ROSE: May I have your name, please?
MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company.
ROSE: Let me see... Ah yes, Mr Hussein.Please take a seat, Mr Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here.

本文部分内容来源于网络,仅供参考,具体以相关单位、公司、部门发布的最新信息为准!

相关文章

有关于厨房成本的核算方法

一.成本概念 成本是一个价值范畴,是用价值表现生产中的耗费。广义的成本是指企业为生产各种产品而支出的各项耗费之和,它包括企业在生产过程中的原材料、燃料、动力的消耗,劳动报酬的支出,固定资产的折旧...

我国餐饮业连锁经营现状、问题及对策

连锁经营是一种商业组织形式和经营制度,它是适应大工业生产的一种新型流通组织形式,其实质是把现代大工业、大生产的组织原则应用于商品流通领域,达到提高协调运作能力和规模效益的目的。我国餐饮业已步入微利时代...

点菜师与后厨与前厅协调

很多时候.由于后厨与前厅之间的协调不够充分,造成前厅点的菜上不来.后厨的创新菜出不去。服务员因为上菜慢而怪罪厨师,厨师因为点的菜费工费时而迁怒服务员。久而久之.形成恶性循环。最终损害的是顾客和酒店老板...

餐厅服务技巧标准

1.给客人上错了菜怎么办? ⑴ 先表示歉意,若客人还没有动筷,应及时撤掉,撤回厨房部核实,及时上应该上的菜。⑵ 若客人已开始吃,则不必再撤,尽量婉转地动员客人买下,若客人执意不肯,可通知主管作为...

餐饮服务员服务标准

餐厅服务标准一位训练有素的服务员,对于工作的“默契”,大都能合作良好,主动服务,也能遵守规则行事,各种规则形成工作纪律,以达到圆满的餐饮服务。作为共同性的行事准则起见,现将餐厅服务须知,分列于下:一、...

15餐饮巨头欲到香港开餐馆卖火锅

  严琦(右二)向香港餐饮联业协会会长黄家和(左二)介绍重庆本地餐饮企业家 香港特别行政区政府投资推广署署长卢维思先生介绍香港投资环境  本组图片均由本报记者 毛仁东 摄  本报讯(记者 唐凯 郑亮)...